- RT @no1likenilo: @CBCCalgary I agree w/ @gracedafoe. Each semester started w/ role call & @mountroyal4u profs asking preferred name of each… 8 hours ago
- @no1likenilo 3/3 Also, the CYG protagonist is too compassionate to stay at the club and watch the DomO girl self-de… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 17 hours ago
- @no1likenilo 2/3 CYG needs to happen before DomO. The protagonist of DomO hears about the girl from somebody else, not her ex. 17 hours ago
- @no1likenilo 1/3 A solid theory, but the timeline doesn't work for it to be the same night. 17 hours ago
- Meak vs.Life, pt. 1367. instagram.com/p/BV1HPwCHCav/ 1 day ago
The personal blog of Colin Brandt, Ukrainian Organic Mic Mechanic
Telling the truth.
August 17, 2012Posted by on
I know this is awkward and I feel ashamed having to do this en masse, but I need to be honest with myself and with everyone about what I need in my life and it is probably better to do this in front of everyone and just get it out of the way.
There’s a secret I’ve been hiding from most of you for a few years, and not revealing it has become increasingly difficult. I don’t think I can pretend any longer and while it may have a real impact on my relationships with friends and family, it’s too important to ignore.
I know this may be hard for some of you to understand, and I don’t blame you. It’s something that many people don’t want to talk about even in this modern day and age, but I feel like I should be brave and tell the truth, even if it hurts.
I want to try Dungeons and Dragons.
Old school table-top style, with people creating their own characters and acting in-character for the duration of the game. Dungeon Masters, multisided dies, orcs, acid pits, the whole shebang.
I might be the only one I know, and if that’s the case, at least I told the truth. But if anyone wants to try it with me, message me. I promise we will be discreet.