- RT @NBAcatwatch: Just a timely reminder that #TWolves G Andrew Wiggins has two cats back home with his family - Lugia and Peaches. https://… 1 day ago
- RT @frankiemacd: I love to be in Alberta during Winter especially in Calgary. 4 days ago
- This incredible video archive of @nenshi on the Senate is basically a complete mainline of Cowtown PoliSci. This is… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- RT @perrybellegarde: Our hearts break on news of the passing of Wicapi Omani, “Walks Among the Stars”, Gord Downie an ally & friend. https:… 5 days ago
- Man, it's nice to have The Palace back. It's also so awesome to check a bucket list item off to… instagram.com/p/BaamES_H1bW/ 5 days ago
The personal blog of Colin Brandt, Ukrainian Organic Mic Mechanic
Telling the truth.
August 17, 2012Posted by on
I know this is awkward and I feel ashamed having to do this en masse, but I need to be honest with myself and with everyone about what I need in my life and it is probably better to do this in front of everyone and just get it out of the way.
There’s a secret I’ve been hiding from most of you for a few years, and not revealing it has become increasingly difficult. I don’t think I can pretend any longer and while it may have a real impact on my relationships with friends and family, it’s too important to ignore.
I know this may be hard for some of you to understand, and I don’t blame you. It’s something that many people don’t want to talk about even in this modern day and age, but I feel like I should be brave and tell the truth, even if it hurts.
I want to try Dungeons and Dragons.
Old school table-top style, with people creating their own characters and acting in-character for the duration of the game. Dungeon Masters, multisided dies, orcs, acid pits, the whole shebang.
I might be the only one I know, and if that’s the case, at least I told the truth. But if anyone wants to try it with me, message me. I promise we will be discreet.