- RT @Slate: Expressive consumption keeps getting dumber. slate.trib.al/zW8e6X7 10 hours ago
- RT @DruhFarrell: Sacrificing the elderly for the sake of their donors. There is no bottom. 12 hours ago
- RT @mattufford: my favorite part of parenting is getting my kids ready for school. cajoling, repeating myself, grinding my teeth as I shake… 21 hours ago
- RT @AHS_media: “I had no hesitation getting a vaccine,” says Maureen Mallett, 72. “I miss being able to hug my children.” #shotofhope https… 21 hours ago
- RT @pixelatedboat: *hearing that murder is illegal now* I don’t want to be a cop anymore 2 days ago
The personal blog of Colin Brandt, Ukrainian Organic Mic Mechanic
Star Wars vs. Star Trek argument – finally decided by Liam Neeson and Patrick Stewart.
February 8, 2012Posted by on
Okay, by their action figures, but still.
Wait for 1:46 for the rare but beautiful Double Picard Facepalm.
There is literally nothing better in this world than this video.